The Carter Brand’s fundraising opportunity gives you the chance to make a 20% of all sales for specific products over a two week period. Your organization is only required to promote selected products. The Carter Brand will be responsible for production and fulfillment for all sales.
- Fill out the application below.
- Once your application is reviewed, you’ll be contacted about next steps.
Sign Up and Schedule
- Choose up to 3 hats you want to sell
- One of the hats must be associated with your organization
- Schedule a 2 week period to hold your fundraiser
- Two week notice is required before you begin your fundraiser.
Goal Setting and Strategy
- Before you begin selling it is important to have a goal and strategy in place to get the most out of your fundraiser. You don’t want to start developing a strategy and goal the first day of your fundraiser. You have a limited fundraising window, so it is important to hit the ground running on day one.
- If your goal is to raise $1000, plan on selling 170 hats (about $6 per sale). 170 hats over two weeks is about 12 hats a day. You might need to reach out to 200 people a day.
- Reach out to surrounding chapters, or prophytes with greek products.
- Reach out interests, family and friends with non-greek products.
- Reach out school or local newspaper or radio station for additional support in your promotional efforts.
- Use email lists to distribute your fundraiser.
- Social Media
- Plan different photo shoots for engaging social media content.
- Change links in bio on Instagram to product pages for easy access.
- Contact family and friends that have a large following on social media to have them assist with promotion.
- An account will be made for you to track the sales of the hats you’ve selected. This will allow you to see if you are on target to reach your goal.
- At the completion of your 2 week fundraiser, a payout will be completed through Paypal.